623 A St NE #4
Available June 29
Monthly rates begin at $3750 a month . Pricing is determined by length of stay, time of year, apartment availability, and other factors. Please inquire for details.
Click on the images below to see larger versions and slideshows of the property.
See a panoramic view of the apartment interior as if you were standing in the kitchen here (works like a Google Maps link, use the controls on the upper left to navigate... you can move the image in all directions, including up and down)
See panoramic view taken from the living room and sleeeping nook area here. You can move the cursor in all directions, including up and down:
See All CHS Properties with nearby restaurants, amenities, and public transportation.
Explore the neighborhood using the map below.
This is a very large studio, approximately 700 sf. It was a one bedroom, but I wanted a more open floorplan, so I made it one very large studio. It is the only apartment on the top (third) floor of the building, so it is has the feel of a private loft.Charming and unusual private top floor studio loft includes:
- Great open floorplan - kitchen flows directly into dining and living area
- Very large for studio, approximately same size and 1 bedrooms on floors below
- Sleeping nook with queen size leather and solid wood sleigh bed, overlooking charming street scene
- Kitchen with designer shaker maple cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, and marble floors
- Main bath with beautiful spa glass ceramic tiles, jacuzzi tub, marble floors, and high end vanity
- Washer/dryer in apartment
- Multiple windows
- Flat screen 32 inch Toshiba HDTV LCD television with built in DVD player, HBO and Showtime, plus DVR (digital video recorder... like TIVO..... pause and rewind live TV, record favorite shows while watching another, set season passes to record shows while away, etc.)
- Private high speed DSL line and encrypted WIFI
- Central air and heat
- Very private, on top floor... the only apartment on this third floor
- Offstreet parking may be available (inquire for availability)
This place is perfect for anyone on an extended stay in Washington DC. The neighborhood is directly behind the Capitol Building and is full of restaurants, shops, churches, and the Metro. The apartment is much better than a hotel room as it is comfortable, convenient, and located in a historic old house. It has a separate kitchen, washer and dryer, couch and TV area and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi. What was really good for me was the few blocks walk to the Metro. I could get anywhere I needed by walking through this fantastic neighborhood. I am recommending CHS to others from my company that are coming to the DC area to work on our project
--Callie C., Private Contractor
It's been a great experience. I really enjoyed the studio, and your service was always helpful when I needed it.
-- John G.
Very helpful, communicative, and friendly. The easiest and best renting experience I've had.
-- Travis C.
-- The experience was great. The folks at Capital Hill Stay are easy to get ahold of and they are easy to work with. The apartment was very close to the Metro in a very safe neighborhood. The appliances were new and modern and the furniture was comfortable. I would recommend Capital Hill Stay to anyone in need of extended stay lodging in D.C.
-- Drew Wonacott
Brian at CHS was always responsive to any needs I had and seemed to be proactive in making sure my stay was comfortable. I'm a tea drinker, and when I asked for a tea kettle, one showed up at my door later in the day, nice service!
The studio itself was warm, clean, and modern. Quite spacious for a studio. Nice appliances and everything appeared to be well maintained. Neighborhood is quiet and safe feeling, never felt unsafe going for a run in the early morning.
I'm a fan of the keyless locks, can't lose the key!
-- Jessica I.