Grocery Options on Capitol HIll
Capitol Hill has great grocery options, from upscale Whole Foods, to terrific corner markets, to the world-famous Eastern Market. And every food delivery service imaginable. We list a few of our favorites below, but there are plenty more as well.
-Since 1873, the famous Eastern Market operates a full butcher, baker, and fresh produce seven days a week
– Easy walk from all of our places
– Large outdoor farmers market and crafts market on weekends
– Easy walk or very quick drive/Uber from our furnished apartments
– Lots of great restaurants and fun shops on H Street, so have lunch then get groceries?
– Fast delivery thru Amazon Prime
– Walkable from our places
– Excellent gluten free and vegan choices
-Large underground parking lot
– Terrific local corner market (bodega). Locally run.
– – Super close to Capitol Hill Stay furnished apartments (a block or two from most)
– Handy ATM with $300 per withdrawal limit
– Terrific local corner market (bodega). Locally run. “Supermarket” may be a bit of a stretch – it’s a great corner store but not huge.
– – Super close to Capitol Hill Stay furnished apartments (one block from some, four blocks or so from others)
– Terrific deli with great sandwiches, good beer selection