2019 Cherry Blossoms in DC!
Cherry Blossom Peak bloom is forecasted to be between April 1-5.
Some helpful information to read if you’re planning on traveling to DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival this year!
- All of Capitol Hill Stay properties are within walking distance to the National Mall
- Lots of Cherry Blossoms to see on your walk from Capitol Hill Stay properties to the National Mall!
- Cherry Blossoms are forecasted to hit peak bloom between April 1-5 (around the same time as last year)
- The Tidal Basin is the most popular area to see the Cherry Blossoms
- Here are a couple of other places to see them: National Mall, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument
- Some events going on during the Cherry Blossom Festival:
- National Cherry Blossom Festival’s Opening Ceremony (March 23)
- Blossom Kite Festival (March 30)
- Petalpalooza (April 6)
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade presented by Events DC (April 13)
- We have this lovely featured 2700 square feet property right across Stanton Park: https://rentals.capitolhillstay.com/property/226mh
- Great if you’re traveling with family and pets!
- One parking space directly behind the house
- Dog friendly park directly across the street
- Great restaurants within walking distance